Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wanted: White Pleated Maxi Skirt




I learned a lesson today almost as harsh to learn the hard way as "backup your computer":




Bookmark styles you find on the internet


because it's a wide wide worldly web out there, and you may never see them again. Last week I saw at least three examples of real people wearing sophisticated-yet-funky white pleated maxi skirts and I WAS IN LOVE. Now all I can find are ads for said skirts - failing to capture the spirit of the look I want.


So here I am, trudging through the cavernous interwebs, looking for style. If you see a white pleated maxi skirt, modeled by a human, preferably with a chunky belt, I implore you - send the link my way! Until then, I soldier on.

Photo credit: Jane Norman skirt at Polyvore.com

1 comment:

  1. This is what came to my mind, when reading your post. It's missing the belt but otherwise fits your description.

    ReplyDelete